Pruning the oldest issues - September 2021
We reviewed the notes from the last session. No further action is needed on those for now.
- CLAs and holding copyrights #211 - solved in #313, closed
- SPDX headers for licenses #212 - solved in #418, closed
- Improving categories for recipients of the standard #213 - there is a point, let’s bring this up in a community call to talk about all categories
- Expand ‘further reading’ sections with references to diverse gov’t resources #214 - retitled and moved to publiccode.net repository
- Introduction/why public code: first paragraph improvement #216 - superseded by #425, closed
- No navigation in web version #217 - connected to #512, work session planned for September 22
- Introduction/certifying an entire codebase: unclear paragraph #218 - relates to the refactoring of the introduction, review #521 in light of this
- Document limitations of a codebase #219 - revisit by next meeting, close if no new suggestions
- Recommend responding to issues and pull requests in a timely manner #221 - already addressed by the criterion Require review of contributions, revisit by next meeting, close if no new suggestions
- Review engineering guidelines of other FOSS foundations to find ones we can recommend to members #485 - the idea is good, but it should not live in the standard, transfered to the projects repository.
- Add engineering guidelines (in addition to Standard criteria 13 - use a coherent style) #222 - stays open, work session planned for September 12