Pruning the oldest issues - October 2022
We started by reviewing the notes from the last session.
Then we continued with:
- Should we change the cover once we have a stable version? #381 - on the roadmap
- Add no guarantee others will contribute to codebase to ‘make contributing easy’ #385 - pull request made, new issue Review “What does this not do” sections #813
- Open standards: check how we use ‘meet’ vs ‘compliant’ in the requirements - already fixed, closed
- Are policy makers or managers responsible for setting procurement policy? #387 - closed with comment
- Update URL for ‘welcome contributors’ #388 - on the roadmap
- Update URL of ‘Use Plain English’ - on the roadmap
- Remove sections on how the Foundation uses the Standard from the introduction #396 - work session planned to 18/1
- New line in the middle of the phone number #401 - work session planned to 18/1
- lack of precision over which version of WCAG we recommend meeting in Use plain English #412 - closed with comment
- Put ‘ongoing’ tests behind configuration #423 - moved to Community implementation guide repository
We also reviewed and updated the roadmap.