Pruning the oldest issues - November 2021
We started by reviewing the notes from the last session and immediately followed up on the ones needed action.
- No navigation in web version #217 - we merged the jekyll-theme pull request for this.
- Introduction/certifying an entire codebase: unclear paragraph #218 - we talked about this in the October community call. We will investigate modularity so the refactoring is on hold for now.
- Document limitations of a codebase #219 - closed
- Recommend responding to issues and pull requests in a timely manner #221 - we forgot to add explicit date so we will revisit by next meeting, close if no new suggestions.
- Add engineering guidelines (in addition to Standard criteria 13 - use a coherent style) #222 - stays open, work session planned for November 18.
Then we created a pull request for the Standard repository to implement the changes from the jekyll-theme change.